Disclaimer and Privacy Statement
Click Here to download a copy of the Disclaimer Statement.
This is the web site of C2C - Not in a Straight Line.
Our postal address is:
P.O. Box 2711
We can be reached via eMail Here.
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes no information regarding the domain or eMail address.
We collect the eMail addresses of those who communicate with us via eMail, name and address, telephone number, fax number.
The information we collect is used by us to contact consumers for marketing purposes.
With respect to cookies: We do not set any cookies.
If you do not want to receive eMail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us eMail at the above address.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by sending us eMail at the above address.
With respect to Advertising Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any Advertising Servers companies.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and we will use for these new purposes only data collected from the time of the policy change forward. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
Upon request we provide site visitors with access to communications that the consumer/visitor has directed to our site (e.g., eMails, customer inquiries), contact information (e.g. name, address, phone number) that we maintain about them.
Consumers can access this information by sending us an eMail at the above address.
Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information and communications that the visitor has directed to the site.
Visitors can have this information corrected by sending us eMail at the above address or by the eMail form.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us via eMail Here.
Competition rules, terms and conditions.
- By entering the competition participants confirm that they are at least 18 years of age or that they have their guardians' consent
- The competition will run from 9 am on the 1st of December 2011 to 13h00 on the 30th of April 2012.
- The judge's decision will be final. No correspondence may be entered into with judges.
- More than one entry per winning code will be accepted.
- Multimedia Solutions retains the rights to send further communication on this and similar promotions and campaigns to the participant.
- The entry mechanism is via an SMS to a R5 shortcode, which you will be billed for by your network. By sending a cap code the short code via sms you opt in to receive information on the competition. An opt out message will display at the end of the SMS and you have to opt out by replying to the shortcode, not to receive any further communication.
- Draw to take place on the 30th April 2012.
- Value of prize R5000 - cannot be exchanged for cash
* Initially there is only one prize. Additional may be added at a later stage.